We've set realistic, clear goals and priorities to intensively link our business plans and critical operating tasks so we can improve our competitive position in the demanding automotive OEM marketplace.
What does COT stand for?
COT stands for Critical Operating Task
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COT
We have 138 other meanings of COT in our Acronym Attic
- Contrat d'Objectif Territorial (French: Territorial Target Agreement)
- Conventions d'Occupation Temporaire (French: Temporary Occupancy Agreement)
- Cooperative Occupational Training
- Cost of Testing
- Cost of Transfer (banking)
- Council of Trent (Roman Catholic Church)
- Council on Teaching (Iowa)
- Counter Obstacle Team
- Crisis Operations Team (US DoD)