A reorganisation of schools is underway as part of the package of measures proposed to respond to previous critical inspection report.
What does CIR stand for?
CIR stands for Critical Inspection Report (US Coast Guard)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CIR
We have 264 other meanings of CIR in our Acronym Attic
- Coordinator for International Relations (Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme)
- Cosmetic Ingredient Review
- Cost Income Ratio
- Cost Information Report
- Cox, Ingersoll and Ross (economic model)
- Crédit d'Impôt Recherche (French: Research Tax Credit)
- Critical Implementation Review
- Critical Information Request
- Critical Information Requirement
- Critical Infrastructure Resiliency (US FEMA)
- Cross Index Range
- Cylindrical Internal Reflection
- Computer Integrated Railroading - Erhöhung der Leistungsfähigkeit Im Kernnetz der Eisenbahn (German, capacityimprovement on main lines of the railroad)
- Cairo Investment and Real Estate Development (stock symbol)
- Calcul Intensif en Rhône Alpes (French: Intensive Computing in the Rhone Alps; Rhone Alps, France)
- Canadian Industrial Relations Association
- Canadian Internet Registration Authority (domain registry authority)
- Catastrophic Incident Response Annex (National Response Plan)
- Center for Industrial Research Applications
- Center for Institutional Development (Macedonia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although it has received critical inspection reports, Ofsted recently said it was "making reasonable progress".
The critical inspection report called for police and prosecutors to make changes that "can make a real difference in catching and convicting repeat and serial rapists".
Now the ruling executive on Ynys Mon council is considering a critical inspection report which highlighted the failure to address the need for reorganisation.
He said: 'This report details the huge improvements that have been made at Birmingham since the last very critical inspection report.
Social Services and Education departments that have received highly critical inspection reports during the last two years are said to be "responding positively to the findings".
CONCERN has been raised over a critical inspection report of children and young people's services in Neath Port Talbot.
Cardinal Newman School in Birmingham is to shut down in August 2002 following a critical inspection report last year.