I understand that the Western Education and Library Board has made the expertise of its specialist Critical Incident Response Team available to the school in question.
What does CIRT stand for?
CIRT stands for Critical Incident Response Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIRT
We have 19 other meanings of CIRT in our Acronym Attic
- Central Institute of Road Transport (Pune, India)
- Certificate in Recreation and Tourism
- Chiemgau Impact Research Team (Germany)
- Clerical Input and Review Team (Colorado)
- Computer Incident Response Team
- Construction Industry Roundtable (est. 1987)
- Contract Issues Resolution Team (US government)
- Controlled Impact Rescue Tool (Raytheon)
- Court-Based Intervention Resource Team (NY)
- Cranberry Isles Realty Trust (Islesford, ME)
- Center for Interuniversity Research on Telelearning Applications
- Central Indiana Regional Transportation Authority (mass transit; Indiana)
- CCEBMS (Collegiate Education of Black and other Minority Students) Instructional Review & Tutorial Services (University of Massachusetts)
- Combined Immunosuppression and Radiotherapy in Thyroid Eye Disease Trial (UK)
- Conseil International des Radios-Télévisions d'Expression Française (French: International French Speaking Radio-Television Council)
- Centre Inter-Régional de Traitement de l'Information de Lyon (French: Lyon Inter-Regional Information Processing Center; Lyon, France)
- Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching, and Learning (University of Wisconsin)
- Central Illinois Right to Life (est. 1972)
- Co-Injection Resin Transfer Molding
- Construction Industry Resource Training Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
When a tragedy occurs, we undertake an open and transparent review of the case, called a Critical Incident Response Team.
Tuesday's incident will be investigated by CPD's critical incident response team and the firearms/police-involved death review board.
Local Police -- Local District Attorney's Office -- Local Conflict Negotiation Consultants -- State Law Enforcement (State Police) -- Local Fire Department -- Local and State Bomb Squad -- Local and State Behavioral Health Vendors -- Local Hospital Emergency Rooms -- Local Clergy -- State chapter representing FEMA -- Local HAZMAT Teams -- Local ADL chapter -- Has our school organized a Critical Incident Response Team (CIRT)?
The company has deployed critical incident response teams to the area to help victims deal with traumatic stress, has posted information and resources on its Web site, and, in concert with its 4,300 employees nationwide, is raising funds to support the American Red Cross' disaster relief efforts.
He added: "The board's critical incident response team has been deployed to offer support to pupils and staff at Edwards Primary School at what will be a very difficult time for the school, families and the local community.
The Critical Incident Response Team will be briefed to make sure those involved in train crashes, and their families, receive the support they need.
At such times, LAPD's Behavioral Sciences Section deploys critical incident response teams to the impacted divisions.