Critical Incident Planning and Mapping System to be Expanded to Include Many Higher Education Facilities OLYMPIA, Wash.
What does CIPMS stand for?
CIPMS stands for Critical Incident Planning and Mapping System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CIPMS
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Modelling and Analysis (Australia)
- Centre for Intelligent Products and Manufacturing Systems
- Central Integrated Pest Management Centre
- Comité des Indépendants et des PME
- Committee on International Policy in the Marine Environment
- Caribbean Integrated Pest Management Network
- Consumer Insight Professional Marketing Research & Consulting Ltd. (China)
- Civilian Intelligence Personnel Management System
- Commission Internationales pour la Protection de la Moselle et de la Sarre (International Commission for the Protection of the Moselle and the Saar)
- Continuous Improvement Performance Management System (Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities; Canada)
- Cured in Place Manhole System
- California Injury Prevention Network
- Centre for Intellectual Property Nepal (Nepal)
- Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy
- Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neurotoxicity
- Cisplatin-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy
- Comitato Insegnanti Precari Non Abilitati (Italian)
- Commercial Industrial Photographers of New England
- Critical Illness Polyneuropathy and Myopathy
- Canadian Immunodeficiencies Patient Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
s Rapid Responder[R] crisis management system provides the core technology for Washington State's Critical Incident Planning and Mapping System, which is being currently deployed to protect all schools and critical infrastructure in the state.
The program is the result of a bill passed by the state legislature in 2003 that delegated WASPC the responsibility to create and operate a statewide Critical Incident Planning and Mapping System.