Kiplinger's Personal Finance recently featured information about the importance of critical illness insurance on page three of its annual retirement guide, which offers numerous articles on programs and services that should be considered in retirement planning.
What does CII stand for?
CII stands for Critical Illness Insurance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CII
We have 168 other meanings of CII in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Industry Institute (University of Texas)
- Controls International, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Cornerstone Industry, Inc.
- Corporación Interaméricana de Inversiones (Spanish: Inter America Investment Corporation)
- Council of Institutional Investors
- Council of International Investigators (Elmhurst, IL)
- Council on International Initiatives (Missouri)
- Counter Iranian Influence
- Criminal Information Index
- Criminal Investigation Index
- Critical Information Infrastructures
- Critical Infrastructure Information
- Cyprus International Institute for the Environment and Public Health (US and Cyprus)
- Schedule II Controlled Substance (USA)
- California Internet Industry Alliance
- Canadian Institute for International Affairs
- Certified International Investment Analyst
- Christmas Island Internet Administration Ltd
- Comisión Internacional de las Industrias Agrícolas y Alimentarias (Spanish)
- Commission Internationale des Industries Agricoles et Alimentaires (French: International Commission of Agricultural and Food Industries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Q SHOULD I consider Critical Illness Insurance - it's expensive compared to life cover?
workers currently have critical illness insurance coverage, according to the 2012 Aflac WorkForces Report.
If you were to ask them if they would have bought critical illness insurance if they could turn back time, 100% of them would say yes.
A: Where are you on the critical illness insurance sales track?
Jesse Slome, founder and executive director of the American Association for Long Term Care Insurance, has established a new insurance trade organization called the American Association for Critical Illness Insurance (AACII).
The company says, that unlike traditional critical illness insurance, its employee benefit coverage includes a coverage rider that provides a per-diem lump-sum cash benefit for hospital stays for conditions not covered under the company's base critical illness insurance plan.
com to support their Critical Illness insurance product.