What does CESI stand for?
CESI stands for Critical Ecosystem Studies Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CESI
We have 28 other meanings of CESI in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on Environmental and Social Impacts
- Communications and Electrical Supplies Inc.
- Communications-Electronics Standing Instruction
- Community Empowerment and Social Inclusion
- Computer Education Society of Ireland
- Computer Educational Support Initiative (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Computerized Enrollment System for Instructors
- Confédération Européenne des Syndicats Indépendants (French: European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions
- Continuing Education Services Inc.
- Council of Elementary Science International
- Centro Ecologico Sian Ka'an (Mexico)
- Caller's Emergency Service Identification
- Centar za Slobodne Izbore i Demokratiju (Center for Free Elections and Democracy; Belgrade, Yugoslavia)
- Centro Superior de Información de la Defensa (Spanish Intelligence Service)
- Center for Economic Studies and Ifo Institute for Economic Research
- European Committee on Organic Surfactants and their Intermediates
- Centro Studi in Psicoterapia Cognitiva
- Center for Earth Science Information Research (USGS; Stanford University; California)
- Coordinated Electric System Interconnection Review
- Center of Excellence for Science and Innovative Studies