Closer examination of the ICU Outreach programme identified the components of the Critical Care Outreach Team.
What does CCOT stand for?
CCOT stands for Critical Care Outreach Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCOT
We have 10 other meanings of CCOT in our Acronym Attic
- Clear Cell Odontogenic Tumor
- Código de Operación de Traslado
- Collision Center of Temecula (Temecula, CA)
- Columbus Celebration of Tampa
- Computer Centers of Operations Training
- Concerned Citizens of Today
- Confederation of Consumer Organizations, Thailand
- Convention des Nations Unies contre le crime organisé transnational
- Cool Cruisers of Texas
- Cosmic Church of Truth (Jacksonville, FL)
- Cycling Clutch Orifice Tube system
- Changjiang Cruise Overseas Travel Company (China)
- Connecticut Coalition for Organ and Tissue Donation
- Cornerstone Church of the Living God (Jacksonville, FL)
- Canadian Collaboration of the Week (Wikipedia WikiProject Canada)
- Construction Central Operations Unit (UK)
- Council of Chairs of Ontario Universities (Canada)
- Centre de Coordination des Opérations d'Urgence du Gouvernement (Government Emergency Operations Coordination Centre - Canada)
- Canine Coronavirus
- Christ Chapel of the Valley (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We provide that extra set of eyes and ears to help the teams on the wards," says Mugs Zweerman, an ICU nurse who has worked with RRT's critical care outreach team from the beginning.
Janice Thomas, head of the Gateshead's critical care outreach team, said: "This is an opportunity for relatives, friends and staff to remember and celebrate the lives of loved ones, while finding comfort under difficult circumstances.