Peavy is a critical care clinical nurse specialist at Southern Regional Medical Center in Riverdale, Ga.
What does CCNS stand for?
CCNS stands for Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCNS
We have 20 other meanings of CCNS in our Acronym Attic
- California Citrus Nursery Society
- Canadian Congress of Neurological Sciences
- Cape Cod National Seashore
- Center for Cognitive Neuroscience (various locations)
- Center for Computational NanoScience (Worcester Polytechnic Institute; Massachusetts)
- Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Chicago City News Service
- Computer Controlled Navigation System
- Concerned Citizens for Nuclear Safety
- Convention Collective Nationale du Sport (French: National Sports Collective Convention)
- Cancer Chemotherapy National Service Center (US NCI)
- Cape Cod Neighborhood Support Coalition (Massachusetts)
- Coca-Cola National Sales Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Client/Contractor National Safety Group (Hertfordshire, UK)
- Cebu City National Science High School
- Consumer Communications and Networking Symposium, Israel
- Country Code Names Supporting Organization
- Centre for Communications Networks and Signal Processing (UK)
- Centres de Collaboration Nationale En Santé Publique (French: National Collaborating Center in Public Health; Canada)
- Cyberoam Certified Network and Security Professional (designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carlson was a critical care clinical nurse specialist.
Caryl Goodyear-Bruch [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Goodyear-Bruch is a critical care clinical nurse specialist and clinical associate professor at the University of Kansas Hospital and University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.