March 23 /PRNewswire/ -- ConvaTec, a world-leading developer and marketer of innovative medical technologies for community and hospital care, announced today that Paul Moraviec has joined the company as President of its Continence and Critical Care Business Unit and ConvaTec EMEA, which includes Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
What does CCBU stand for?
CCBU stands for Critical Care Business Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCBU
We have 3 other meanings of CCBU in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for the Commercialization of Biomedical Technologies (National Research Council Canada)
- Collin County Ballet Theatre (est. 2001; Plano, TX)
- Comprehensive Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Computerised Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence; UK)
- Community Chapel and Bible Training Center (Seattle, WA)
- Captive Chameleon Bloodline Tracking Database
- Caye Caulker Belize Tourism Industry Association (Caye Caulker, Belize)
- Certified Community Bank Technology Officer (Independent Community Bankers Association)
- Center for Conservation Biology Technical Report (College of William and Mary)
- Combined Council Business Unit
- Customer Contact Business Unit
- Coordinating Council of Business Unions of Russia
- Captivating Creations by Valerie (wedding planning business; Laurel, MD)
- Center for Comparative Biology of Vulnerable Populations (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Centre Culturel du Brabant Wallon (French: Cultural Center of Walloon Brabant; Walloon Brabant, Belgium)
- Chat-Community Baden-Württemberg
- Chief Cook & Bottle Washer
- Committee on Chemical and Biological Warfare (US DoD)
- Crystal Clear Bottled Water (Des Moines, IA)
- Carolinas Chapter of the Brotherhood of Working Farriers Association (now Southeastern Horseshoers On Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After 20 years as a bedside clinician in a variety of critical care units, Palmer served in nurse manager and director positions, including as nurse manager of the medical surgical and critical care business unit at Duke.
Nasdaq: TKTX) announced today the appointment of Theresa Heggie, formerly Vice President Global Marketing for the Anesthesia and Critical Care business unit of Baxter Healthcare, to the new position of General Manager, TKT Europe.
GSK has established a European Critical Care Business Unit with a dedicated marketing, medical and field force designed to establish GSK as a leader in the acute care hospital business in Europe.
Cook's Critical Care business unit impacts patient wellness on many fronts.
This distinguished scholar endowment reflects Eli Lilly and Company's commitment to innovation and quality in critical care medicine," said Elaine Sorg, critical care business unit leader for Lilly.
The enhanced design of our double-lumen Thal-Quick chest tube is intended to offer both physicians and patients an improved experience," said Bruce Gingles, Global Leader of Cook's critical care business unit.
Most recently, he was vice president of the worldwide hemostasis and critical care business units at Instrumentation Laboratory, a Massachusetts- based diagnostics company.