The EquaTerra governance solution provides drill-down details into six critical business process governance areas: Financial Management, Issue Management, Contract Management, Performance Management, Compliance Management and Relationship Management.
What does CBP stand for?
CBP stands for Critical Business Process
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBP
We have 343 other meanings of CBP in our Acronym Attic
- Contagious Bovine Pleuropneumonia
- Continuous Bomber Presence
- Contrats de Bonne Pratique (French: Contracts of Good Practice; health care)
- Convergent Billing Platform (Saville)
- Corn Bread Productions
- County Business Patterns (census)
- Coussinets Bagues de Précision (French: Precision Bearings Rings; Sartrouville, France)
- Creating Better Places Program (Australia)
- CREB-Binding Protein
- Crippled Black Phoenix (band; UK)
- Cross Border Project (various locations)
- Current Best Practices (various companies)
- Custom Bikes & Parts (Norway)
- Customer Benefit Package (goods and services)
- Customs and Border Protection (US government)
- Cyprus Business Portal
- US Customs and Border Protection
- Calcium-Binding Protein 1
- Cellulose-Binding Protein 1
- Calgary Block Parent Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marathon's FTvirtual Server(TM) software provides Automated Application Availability(TM) that protects critical business process applications running in a Windows environment.