BlueSun will host its mission critical business activities in BLACKIRON s newest Tier III, LEED-certified data centre in Toronto; with a second, redundant set of infrastructure in Ottawa to ensure business continuity and rapid disaster recovery.
What does CBA stand for?
CBA stands for Critical Business Activities
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBA
We have 508 other meanings of CBA in our Acronym Attic
- Core Bitmap Animation
- Cosmic Brotherhood Association (Japan)
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Cost Benefit Assessment (UK)
- Cotrugli Business Academy (Croatia)
- Coulommiers Brie Athlétisme (French athletic club)
- Council for British Archaeology
- Crates Before Attack (online gaming rule)
- Création Bois et Agencement (French: Creating Wood and Fittings; est. 1979)
- Credit Business Associate
- Cross-Border Acquisition (finance)
- Culinary Business Academy (Albuquerque, NM)
- Current Best Approach
- Current Buffers Active
- Curriculum Based Assessment
- Customer Business Analyst (Intel)
- Cyber Baseball Association (fantasy league)
- Cytometric Beads Array (biochemical)
- CMM (Cabability Maturity Model)-Based Appraisal for Internal Process Improvement
- CMM-Based Appraisal for Software Capability Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our integrated workflow systems automate and manage critical business activities to improve organizational accountability to drive both operational and financial performance.
They are also of significant importance for critical business activities such as cooperation with employees and partners, managing the supply chain for cars and spare parts and monitoring and processing import orders.
It would drive optimization of operating cost and shift resources to focus more on other critical business activities.
About WestGlobal: WestGlobal's flagship product mScapeTM provides Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) capabilities to enterprise, which enables real-time performance measurement and reporting for critical business activities and processes.
Under the agreement, Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance will deploy iGO e-App to its 4,200 producers to simplify and accelerate critical business activities.
From a webmail system to a turn-key e-mail server, AtMail provides organizations with all of the e-mail solutions necessary for mission critical business activities.
Using the Twitter social network, Twitter Alerts operates similarly to IM Alerts in that they allow users to be kept informed about critical business activities.