July 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Consociate Dansig has been selected as the insurance brokerage and consulting services preferred vendor for the Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network (ICAHN).
What does CAHN stand for?
CAHN stands for Critical Access Hospital Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAHN
We have 2 other meanings of CAHN in our Acronym Attic
- Commission on Accreditation of Hospitality Management Programs
- Cosmetics Amenities by Hotel Magazin (hotel cosmetics manufacturer; EU)
- Canberra Alliance for Harm Minimisation and Advocacy (Australia)
- Centre Aquitain Histoire Moderne Contemporaine (French: Center for Study of Modern and Contemporary Worlds)
- Corporation for Affordable Homes of McHenry County (Woodstock, IL)
- Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (Arlington, VA)
- Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative
- California Association of Hostage Negotiators (Cotati, CA)
- Capital Area Health Network (Richmond, VA)
- College of Allied Health and Nursing (Minnesota State Univeresity; Mankato, MN)
- College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences
- Central African Healthcare Organization
- Centre for the Archaeology of Human Origins (UK)
- Columbia American History Online (Columbia University)
- Council of Academic Hospitals of Ontario (formerly Ontario Council of Teaching Hospitals; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Crisis Assistance Helping Out on the Streets (Eugene, Oregon)
- California Association of Health Plans (trade association; Sacramento, CA)
- California Association of Highway Patrolmen
- Carolina Adolescent Health Project (mental health)
- Center for Animal Health and Productivity (University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With this critical funding from UnitedHealthcare, patients in these remote areas will have access to much of the same quality of care and technological advancements benefiting people who live in more populated areas of the state," said Raymond Hino, chairman of the California Critical Access Hospital Network Advisory Board and CEO of the Mendocino Coast District Hospital.
In addition to INHS other BCIN partners include Community Choice, Washington State Department of Health, the Washington Academy of Family Physicians, the Critical Access Hospital Network and the North Central Washington Health Collaborative.