From an inviting spread of mozzarella sticks, crispy curlers and chips, we settled down for the spicy and crispy chicken strips - a great tastebud trigger.
What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for Crispy Chicken Strips (A&W)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- County Court Summons (legal document)
- Crash Causation Study (US DOT)
- Creative Channel Services (Los Angeles, CA)
- Credentialed Coding Specialist
- Credit Card Scheme
- Credit Collection Service (various locations)
- Credit Control Services (various locations)
- Credit Counseling Services
- Crew Coordination System
- Crime Capture System (software; ImageWare)
- Cross Currency Swap
- Cross-Cultural Solutions
- Crown Cork & Seal Co. Inc (US packaging products manufacturer)
- Cruel Colossus Sword (Diablo II Weapon)
- Cruising Club Suisse (boating club; Switzerland)
- Cryogenic Cooling System
- Crystal Covered Shroud (Everquest)
- Cumberland County Schools (North Carolina)
- Current Controlled Switch (computer electronics)
- Current Cost of Supplies
Samples in periodicals archive:
25) which came on a plate larger than ours with three wraps, salad, crispy chicken strips, grated cheese and potato wedges with BBQ sauce.
The crispy chicken strips and seasoned croutons rest on a fresh bed of romaine and iceberg lettuce and are tossed with shredded Parmesan cheese and a creamy Caesar dressing.
Thursday: Crispy Chicken Strips (5 Piece) ~ Crispy Chicken Strips at BK([R]) are made with white meat tenderloin chicken, marinated and lightly battered in seasoned home-style breading.
Crispy Chicken Strips: Premium Crispy Chicken Strips are made with white meat tenderloin chicken, marinated and lightly battered in seasoned home-style breading, served in three- or five-piece servings and perfect for dipping in one of our classic or bold new sauces, such as new Kung Pao and Roasted JalapeSo Barbecue sauces (suggested retail price starts at $2.
Jack in the Box offers a lot of variety with our Kid's Combos, from grilled or crispy chicken strips, a grilled cheese sandwich and hamburger to low-fat milk, juice and fountain beverages," said Tracy Dunn, director of menu marketing and promotions for Jack in the Box Inc.
The Hooburrito - Hoobastank serves up a burrito with crispy chicken strips, Pepper Jack cheese, cheese sauce, fried onion crispers and a hint of barbecue sauce.
Guests can customize their salad with a choice of chicken - grilled chicken strips, crispy chicken strips or Spicy Chicken Bites.