The investigators examined the impact of FH on the clinical presentation and help-seeking behaviors of 152 first-episode psychosis (FEP) patients who were hospitalized in a psychiatry unit of a large, university-affiliated psychiatry hospital or a suburban county psychiatric crisis stabilization unit.
What does CSU stand for?
CSU stands for Crisis Stabilization Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSU
We have 220 other meanings of CSU in our Acronym Attic
- Control Status Unit
- Control Synchronization Unit
- Conventional Signals Upgrade
- Conventional Single-User (receiver type)
- Cost Schedule Update (construction projects)
- Coûts Salariaux Unitaires (French: Unit Wage Cost)
- Crew Station Unit (US DoD)
- Crime Scene Unit
- Crime Statistics Unit (Tennessee)
- Crime Suppression Unit
- Cultures et Sociétés Urbaines (French: Urban Cultures and Societies)
- Customer Satisfaction Unit
- Customer Service Unit
- Customer Setup
- Customer Switching Unit (telecommunications)
- Colorado State University Chill National Radar Facility (formerly Located in Chicago, Illinois)
- Colorado State University - Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere
- California State University Emeritus and Retired Faculty Association
- CSU Regional Atmospheric Modeling System
- Channel Service Unit/Data Service Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
We set up a program in our jails, through the court system, that if someone does get arrested on a misdemeanor--a nonviolent offense--instead of keeping them in jail for three or four weeks and then releasing them without treatment, we now have a system that within 24 to 48 hours we transport them to a crisis stabilization unit with a case management system in place to make sure that they are stable.
The Crisis Stabilization Unit at Coastal Behavioral (364-9355) takes emergency calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.