Kidnap & ransom coverage with carriers that offer specific crisis response plans as part of their program 2.
What does CRP stand for?
CRP stands for Crisis Response Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRP
We have 534 other meanings of CRP in our Acronym Attic
- Cost Reduction Program
- Cost Reduction Proposal
- Country Risk Premium (finance)
- County Road Project (Washington)
- Court Referral Program (various locations)
- Covance Research Products (Denver, PA)
- Crank Rod Pump (various companies)
- Creator's Rights Party
- Credit Recovery Program (education)
- Crime Reduction Partnership (UK)
- Critical Reagents Program
- Cross-Reacting Protein
- Crown Representative Police (India)
- Cryptologic Resources Program
- Cultural Resource Protection (various organizations)
- Cultural Resources Program
- Current Record Pointer (computing)
- Customer Reference Portfolio
- Customer Reference Program (various businesses)
- Customer Relationship Policy (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clients would feel that their concerns were heard and understood before developing a crisis response plan.
He recommends employing robust social media governance, including a clearly stated social media policy, a comprehensive training program, ongoing monitoring and a crisis response plan for dealing with market blowback.
The survey of one thousand executives who were decision makers in their organization's crisis response planning efforts, found that 25% of the respondents did not have a crisis response plan in place in their organization.
But every K12 district is vulnerable in some way to internal and external threats, so it may be time to review and revamp your district safety, security and crisis response plans.
com THE TRAGEDY AT VIRGINIA TECH IN APRIL had many institutions reexamining crisis response plans.
The next step in the cycle is the development of a comprehensive crisis response plan based on the previously conducted risk analysis.
Ready New York Emergency Planning, A Guide for Small & Mid-Sized Companies," a guide published by the New York City Office of Emergency Management, was useful to us in developing our crisis response plans, and we encourage other businesses to reference the book while thoughtfully considering their own crisis response guidelines.