optimising the business continuity programme management, assistance with business impact analysis, risk assessment, preparation, implementation and exercising of crisis management plans and assistance during real crisis, assistance for the development, implementation and testing of recovery plans, facilitation for corporate and departmental crisis management and recovery exercises, awareness-raising for higher management and other staff.
What does CMP stand for?
CMP stands for Crisis Management Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMP
We have 557 other meanings of CMP in our Acronym Attic
- Counter Military Potential
- Coupled Model Project
- Course Management Plan
- Court Mediation Program (various locations)
- Courts Métrages de Providence (French: Short Films of Providence; film enthusiasts' club)
- Cow Milk Protein
- Crapped My Pants
- Creative Media Production (various organizations)
- Credential Maintenance Program (Green Building Certification Institute)
- Crédit Municipal de Paris (French bank; Paris, France)
- Critical Maintenance Plan
- Critical Materials Program
- Critical Measurements Program (Missile Defense Agency)
- Cruise Missiles Project
- Current Maintenance Plan
- Current Market Price
- Custom Mass-Production
- Cutting, Making, Packing
- Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate
- Cytidine 5-Prime-Monophosphate N-Acetylneuraminic Acid Synthetase
Samples in periodicals archive:
Having an established franchisee crisis management plan empowers franchisees to make critical decisions and not unnecessarily create additional exposures for the franchisor.
The “Crisis and Change Management” course has been designed to provide corporate managers running organizational projects with the tools and skills to initiate change and to implement a crisis management plan in a project environment.
Its Corporate Crisis Management plan, if invoked, instantly brings together senior managers to appraise the cause of the crisis and put appropriate disaster control procedures in place.
the company that had been hired to come up with a crisis management plan for the district.
However, the problem at Terminal 5 was that clearly neither BA nor BAA had a crisis plan, unusual given they are both in the air travel business, which always has crisis management plans for safety.
org/education Crisis Management Plan Writing October 15-16; Arlington, Virginia As part of the Homeland Defense Journal Training Workshop program, this two-day event will focus on expanding and enhancing local crisis management capabilities by showing attendees the actual detailed procedures of writing a crisis management plan for their organizations.
Frazier led a team of NCBA public relations and issues management staff and agency professionals that helped implement a crisis management plan that bad been prepared years ago.