Thirteen leading independent communications agencies in Europe, Latin America and Australia have launched the Crisis Management Network to meet the complex requirements of international food and beverage companies.
What does CMN stand for?
CMN stands for Crisis Management Network (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMN
We have 128 other meanings of CMN in our Acronym Attic
- Configuration Management Network
- Conflict Management and Negotiation
- Congenital Melanocytic Nevus
- Congenital Motor Nystagmus
- Conselho Monetário Nacional (Portuguese: National Monetary Council; Brazil)
- Constructions Mécaniques de Normandie (French: Mechanical Construction of Normandy; shipyard; Cherbourg, France)
- Corporate Mobile Network (Switzerland)
- Corps Musical Nivellois (Belgium)
- Creative Muslim Network (UK)
- Cry More Noob (gaming clan)
- Culinary Media Network (shows)
- California Mobile Notary Association
- Canadian New Media Awards
- Certified Meraki Network Associate (software training)
- Clan Mackintosh of North America (Scottish heritage group)
- Clinique Médicale de Nutrition et d'Amaigrissement (French: Medical Clinic of Nutrition and Weight Loss; Canada)
- Complement-Mediated Neutrophil Activation
- Computational Models of Natural Argument (workshop)
- Construction de Machines pour la Navigation Aérienne (French: Construction Machinery for Air Navigation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As associate director, the practice will capitalize on Barritt's six years as head of Ketchum's Issues and Crisis Management Network as he takes on the role of chief adviser on food reputation management, as well as builds and activates growth plans to benefit the practice's client relationships and business development.
The new partners, representing varied geographies, practices and strategic initiatives, are: * Tom Barritt, senior vice president and global director of the Issues and Crisis Management Network and managing director of the Communications Training Network * Robert Burnside, senior vice president and chief learning officer * Mark Cater, managing director, European Healthcare * Mark Hume, European Commercial Director * David Rockland, senior vice president and global director of Research * Karen Strauss, executive vice president and global director of Strategic and Creative Planning "These individuals' selection as Partners reflects their many contributions to furthering the mission of the agency and moving us forward in ways we respect and admire," said Raymond L.