Azra Fazal Pechuho and others; The Transplantation of Human Organs Tissues Bill, moved by Kishwar Zahra and others and the Criminal Law Amendment Bill, jointly moved by Aliya Kamran and Shahida Akhtar Ali were sent to the concerned Standing Committees for further action.
What does CLA stand for?
CLA stands for Criminal Law Amendment (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CLA
We have 334 other meanings of CLA in our Acronym Attic
- Copyright Licensing Association
- Core Logistics Analysis
- Corporate License Agreement
- Countergravity Low pressure Air melt
- Country Land and Business Association
- Country Landowners Association
- Coupled Loads Analysis
- Creative Learning Academy (various locations)
- Credit Limit Amount
- Creeping Line Ahead (search and rescue search pattern)
- Cross-Licensing Agreement
- Culture and Language Acquisition
- Curvilinear Array
- Cutaneous Lymphocyte-Associated Antigen
- Landing Craft Air Cushion Launch Area (US DoD)
- Cerebellar Ataxia 2
- Anti-Aircraft Cruiser (US Navy)
- Canadian Latex Allergy Association
- Canadian Llama & Alpaca Association
- Caribbean Latin American Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
BEFORE THE SPECIAL COURT CONSTITUTED UNDER THE CRIMINAL LAW AMENDMENT (SPECIAL COURT) ACT, 1976, ISLAMABAD
The Special Court was established under Criminal Law Amendment (Special Court) Act 1976.
China could put the mistresses of corrupt officials on trial in its fight against corruption under a proposed criminal law amendment, a state newspaper said.
1 of the 1935 Criminal Law Amendment Act was unconstitutional.
This study grew out of a doctoral thesis and takes as its starting point the Criminal Law Amendment Act which outlawed 'acts of gross indecency' between men.
Rather than re-examine legislative measures to mitigate against the effects of prostitution like the Contagious Diseases Acts or those that attempted to curtail vice like the Criminal Law Amendment of 1885, Bartley documents the development of methods to keep girls from engaging in the trade and to reform those already involved.
Interior Secretary Shahid Khan submitted the complaint to the special court's registrar on Friday against Musharraf for the offence of high treason under Article 6 of the constitution, read with section 3 of the high treason (Punishment Act 1973) and section 5 of the criminal law amendment (special court) Act, 1976.