“Basically what happens following an officer’s arrest is that a criminal case must first come to conclusion and findings of the criminal case are sent to the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission, which is staffed by FDLE,” said Morrison.
What does CJSTC stand for?
CJSTC stands for Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission (Florida, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJSTC
- Certified Job Search Strategist
- Chinese Journal of Space Science
- Community Junior Secondary School (Botswana)
- Continental Journal of Social Sciences (Nigeria)
- Criminal Justice: Simple, Speedy, Summary (UK)
- Canada-Japan Society of Toronto
- Certified Job Search Trainer
- Classic Jazz Society of Toronto (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Customized Job Skills Training
- Criminal Justice Science and Technology Center (Georgia, USA)
- Central Jail Staff Training Institute (Pakistan)
- Chinese Journal of Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Criminal Justice Stay Visa (Australia)
- Criminal Justice Social Work
- Criminal Justice Social Work Services (UK)
- Capacity Joint Table (Canadian volunteer committee)
- Chorale des Jeunes de Truchtersheim (French: Truchtersheim Youth Choir; Truchtersheim, France)
- Civilian Jeep Truck
- Comité des Jeunes de Tubize (French: Tubize Youth Committe; Tubize, Belgium)
- Consiliul Judetean Tulcea (Romanian: Tulcea County Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For instance, the North Port Police Department in Florida requires aspiring reserve officers to obtain certification through the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission.
Furthermore, Athena Police Supply combines their expertise in law enforcement with their training in Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission (CJSTC) allowing them the ability to teach in several high liability areas.