A report into the Criminal Justice Interventions Programme by Chief Constable Paul Scott-Lee said many of the people tested were well known to the police and formed 'a hardcore of offenders causing major damage to our communities'.
What does CJIP stand for?
CJIP stands for Criminal Justice Interventions Programme (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CJIP
We have 2 other meanings of CJIP in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine (managed by the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Central Java Inter-Mission School (Indonesia; now Mountainview International Christian School)
- Central Jersey Instructional Media Service (Manville, NJ)
- Criminal Justice Information Management System (various locations)
- Criminal Justice Information Management Team (New Mexico)
- Criminal Justice Information Network
- Criminal Justice Inspection Northern Ireland (UK)
- Central Jersey Intergroup of Overeaters Anonymous (Woodbridge, NJ)
- Chinese Journal of International Politics
- Criminal Justice Incentive Payment
- Canadian Joint Incident Response Unit (Canadian Forces)
- Canadian Journal of Information Science (now Canadian Journal of Information and Library Science)
- China Jianyin Investment Securities (est. 2005)
- Comprehensive Justice Information System (various locations)
- Criminal Justice Information Services Division (FBI)
- Criminal Justice Information System
- Cultural Journeys in the Information Society
- Continental Journal of Information Technology (Nigeria)
- Criminal Justice Information Technology (UK)
- Criminal Justice Integrated Team (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have provided the police with the tools they need to do the job by helping to tackle the `revolving door' between offending and prison with the Criminal Justice Interventions Programme.
A total of 53 criminals have been helped on to drug treatment programmes since Addaction Cleveland began running the Government's Criminal Justice Interventions Programme in Middlesbrough three months ago.
The Criminal Justice Interventions Programme has been running in 30 areas in England since April this year.
The plan is part of the Government's pounds 447m Criminal Justice Interventions Programme.