Since 1999, he has been a principal with the Criminal Justice Institute and associate director with the Association of State Correctional Administrators.
What does CJI stand for?
CJI stands for Criminal Justice Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJI
We have 38 other meanings of CJI in our Acronym Attic
- Children of Jewish Holocaust Survivors Los Angeles (Woodland Hills, CA)
- Cattalan Johnson Immobilier (French real estate company)
- Centrul Pentru Jurnalism Independent
- Chemical Journal on Internet
- Chief Justice of India (Indian Supreme Court)
- Christophe Jay Immobilier (French real estate company)
- Club des Jeunes Ingénieurs (French: Young Engineers Club)
- Club Jeunesse Indonésienne (French: Indonesian Youth Club; New Caledonia)
- Computer Jobs in Israel
- Criminal Justice Information
- Central Japan International Airport
- Cheddi Jagan International Airport (Georgetown, Guyana)
- Commonwealth Journal of International Affairs (UK)
- Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008 (UK)
- Criminal Justice Improvement Account (New York)
- Criminal Justice Information Act (various locations)
- Central Japan International Airport Company
- Combined Joint Interagency Task Force
- Combined Joint Interagency Task Force-Afghanistan
- Centraal Justitieel Incasso Bureau (Dutch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Between 2000 and 2010, NIC engaged in culture work through cooperative agreements with George Camp, president of the Criminal Justice Institute, and Carol Flaherty-Zonis, an independent consultant in criminal justice.
The dean provides leadership and direction for the school's instructional departments of architecture and interior design, business administration, business management, computer technologies, economics, engineering, the Entrepreneurial Studies Institute, homeland security and Criminal Justice Institute, and the Legal Studies Institute.
edu Nova Southeastern University Criminal Justice Institute The M.
Soffiyah Elijah, a clinical instructor at Harvard Law School's Criminal Justice Institute, is one of several lawyers who represent Acoli.
based provider of biometric identification systems and services, today announced an order from NEC Technologies for 1133S TENPRINTER S-Series systems (NEC's LS21 Live Scan) and the development of customized software for the Criminal Justice Institute of Indiana.
Charles Ogletree Charles Ogletree is a professor of law at Harvard Law School and director of its Criminal Justice Institute.
California's prison system is the deadliest in the United States, according to the Criminal Justice Institute, an independent research group in Middletown, Conn.