The approach developed by my organisation, Criminal Justice Information Technology (CJIT), to manage the UK criminal justice system IT portfolio has drawn extensively from best practice both nationally and abroad.
What does CJIT stand for?
CJIT stands for Criminal Justice Information Technology (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CJIT
We have 2 other meanings of CJIT in our Acronym Attic
- Criminal Justice Incentive Payment
- Criminal Justice Interventions Programme (UK)
- Canadian Joint Incident Response Unit (Canadian Forces)
- Canadian Journal of Information Science (now Canadian Journal of Information and Library Science)
- China Jianyin Investment Securities (est. 2005)
- Comprehensive Justice Information System (various locations)
- Criminal Justice Information Services Division (FBI)
- Criminal Justice Information System
- Cultural Journeys in the Information Society
- Continental Journal of Information Technology (Nigeria)
- Criminal Justice Integrated Team (UK)
- Criminal Justice Intervention Team (UK)
- Children's Justice Interdisciplinary Task Force
- Canopy Jettison Initiator Unit (aviation)
- Community Justice Interventions Wales
- Capital Jiu-Jitsu (martial arts; various locations)
- Carrières Judiciaires et Juridiques (French: Judicial and Legal Careers)
- Center for Juvenile Justice (Maine)
- Coalition for Juvenile Justice (Washington, DC)
- Criminal Justice Journalists (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marrakech's customers include Tesco, Alstom, Impress Group and Criminal Justice Information Technology.
The Texas Department of Criminal Justice Information Technology and Utilities Branch has more than 20,000 items of equipment located throughout the state.