Moreover, as the FBI's Criminal Justice Information Services Division joins the current movement to more efficiently use and share data, officials are focusing on the UCR Program's potential to enhance the Nation's criminal justice information network.
What does CJIN stand for?
CJIN stands for Criminal Justice Information Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of CJIN in our Acronym Attic
- Central Jalma Institute of Leprosy (Agra, India)
- Certified Journeyman Institutional Locksmith (Institutional Locksmiths' Association)
- Chicago Journal of International Law (Illinois)
- Connecticut Journal of International Law (est. 1985)
- Canadian Journal of Information and Library Science (Canada)
- Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine (managed by the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Central Java Inter-Mission School (Indonesia; now Mountainview International Christian School)
- Central Jersey Instructional Media Service (Manville, NJ)
- Criminal Justice Information Management System (various locations)
- Criminal Justice Information Management Team (New Mexico)
- Criminal Justice Inspection Northern Ireland (UK)
- Central Jersey Intergroup of Overeaters Anonymous (Woodbridge, NJ)
- Chinese Journal of International Politics
- Criminal Justice Incentive Payment
- Criminal Justice Interventions Programme (UK)
- Canadian Joint Incident Response Unit (Canadian Forces)
- Canadian Journal of Information Science (now Canadian Journal of Information and Library Science)
- China Jianyin Investment Securities (est. 2005)
- Comprehensive Justice Information System (various locations)
- Criminal Justice Information Services Division (FBI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Criminal Justice Information Network (CJIN) is submitting the final details of a project that implements such a system to the newly appointed director of Homeland Security, Tom Ridge, on October 8th, the day he takes office.
Established in 1972 by the National Institute of Justice (NIJ), NCJRS is the largest criminal justice information network in the world.
the leading worldwide provider of intelligence management, data integration, search and analysis solutions, today announced a new agreement with the Mountain Empire Criminal Justice Information Network (MECJIN) in Virginia.
Intrinsic to the JNET Project is the JNET system, which is a seamless, integrated criminal justice information network that maximizes standardization of information and communications technology across the commonwealth.
Pennsylvania Justice Network (JNET) advances public safety and law enforcement with enhancements to statewide information sharing network The Pennsylvania Justice Network (JNET) is the commonwealth's primary public safety and criminal justice information network.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 21, 2002 V-ONE Corporation (Nasdaq:VONE), a leading Internet security technology company, announced today that it is providing VPN security for The Mountain Empire Criminal Justice Information Network (MECJIN).
A goal of the North Carolina Criminal Justice Information Network is to immediately and positively identify individuals, both criminals and civil applicants, in less than two hours from the point of fingerprinting," said Larry Wilkie, SAFIS manager, North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation.