He said they were witnesses to the Criminal History Systems Board case, which was brought by Mr.
What does CHSB stand for?
CHSB stands for Criminal History Systems Board (Massachusetts)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CHSB
We have 3 other meanings of CHSB in our Acronym Attic
- Community Health Services Advisory Committee (Minnesota)
- County Human Services Advisory Council (New Jersey)
- Clinically Healthy Subjects Adapted to Living in Antarctica
- Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences
- Charter School for Applied Technologies (Buffalo, NY)
- Center for Hui Studies of Anhui University (China)
- Center for Healthy Student Behavior
- Chichester High School for Boys (UK)
- Chronic Hepatosplenic Suppurative Brucellosis (bacterial disease)
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino (San Bernardino, CA)
- Cyberport Holdings Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- College of Humanities and Social and Behavioral Sciences
- California Health and Safety Code
- Canadian Home Shopping Club
- Certified Health and Safety Consultant (Canadian Society of Safety Engineering; est. 1994)
- Child Health Specialty Clinics (Iowa City, IA)
- Christ Holy Sanctified Church of America, Inc. (Texas)
- Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Committee on Home-School Co-Operation (Hong Kong)
- Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First Solution Authorized for Statewide Use by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Criminal History Systems Board (CHSB) Wall, N.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Executive Office of Public Safety, Criminal History Systems Board has deployed existing Contivity products.
A report released Tuesday by State Auditor Joe DeNucci makes clear that the problems with the state's Criminal History Systems Board, which operates the CORI system, are serious and systemic - denying justice for offenders as well as risking public safety by failing to identify who's guilty of what in a timely fashion.
According to the state Criminal History Systems Board, his record only includes two charges of larceny from a person and driving with a suspended license in 2006 and driving under the influence of drugs, also in 2006.
Indeed, the district attorneys cite a Criminal History Systems Board review of the state's three busiest district courts showing that only 0.
The petitioners also say there is a complaint pending with the state Criminal History Systems Board alleging that Mr.
Activists would like to see the Criminal History Systems Board disentangle identity problems, provide more education about what CORI reports mean, and shorten the waiting period to seal an old conviction from 10 to 15 years to three to seven years.