About InfoMart Founded in 1989, InfoMart is one of the nation's premier applicant screening companies, providing criminal history information, credit and driving records, drug screening, and verification interviews of past employers and educational institutions for companies nationwide.
What does CHI stand for?
CHI stands for Criminal History Information (background check)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CHI
We have 204 other meanings of CHI in our Acronym Attic
- Consumer Health Informatics
- Consumer Health Information
- Consumer Health Interactive
- Copenhagen Interpretation (Bohr's attempt at Unifiying Quantum Theory)
- Corinthia Hotels International (est. 1962)
- Cornwall Hemp Initiative
- Corridor Housing Initiative (Minnesota)
- Cosmetic and Household Ingredients
- Creating Hope International (Michigan)
- Creatinine Height Index
- Cultural Health Initiative (American Heart Association)
- Cultural Homestay International
- California Health Information Association
- California Health Interpreters Association
- California Healthcare Interpreting Association
- California Homicide Investigators Association
- Cargo Handling Interface Adapter
- Cargo Handling Interface Assembly (International Space Station)
- Center for Health Information Analysis (Las Vegas, NV)
- China Housing Industry Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greater Accessibility to Records The growing use of computer-based record keeping makes criminal history information more readily available and easier to share.
Some of the topics discussed were: Crime scene management and response Fingerprint evidence and collection Advanced fingerprint collection techniques Post-mortem collection techniques Practical exercises and unique case studies The FBI maintains the world's largest repository of biometric-supported criminal history information and partners with law enforcement agencies around the world by processing over 260 million name-based criminal inquires per day.
This report is an update of a report first published in 1993, which was the first descriptive review of the nation's criminal history information systems.
They've used computer databases with criminal history information, Department of Motor Vehicle records, and property and financial records.
Japan, for instance, will not provide any criminal history information to a third party.
Demand for criminal history information has skyrocketed as an increasing number of states require background checks; some of this is due to the events of Sept.
Just be sure to keep any information gathered securely confidential, only sharing it as needed when considering an applicant or employee issue: Utah code makes misuse of criminal history information a class B misdemeanor.