The Older Adults Protective Services Act requires applicants and employees of long-term care facilities, home health care agencies and other agencies to undergo a criminal history background check.
What does CHBC stand for?
CHBC stands for Criminal History Background Check
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CHBC
We have 18 other meanings of CHBC in our Acronym Attic
- Catawba Heights Baptist Church (Belmont, NC)
- Certified Healthcare Business Consultant
- Certified Human Behavior Consultant
- Chapel Hill Boot Crew (North Carolina)
- Childs Hill Baptist Church
- Colonial Hills Baptist Church
- Community Home Based Care
- Compiègne Handball Club (Compiègne, France)
- Covenant Harbor Bible Camp (Lake Geneva, Wisconsin)
- Crescent Hill Baptist Church (Louisville, KY)
- Curtiss Hall Banquet Center (Saginaw Valley State University)
- Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School (Jacksonville, FL)
- Community and Home Based Care Services
- Canadian Highway Bridge Design Code
- Common High Bandwidth Data Link
- Common High-Bandwidth Data Link-Shipboard Terminal
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Circular Head Business Enterprise Centre Inc. (Australia)
- Coffs Harbour Bluewater Freedivers (Woolgoolga, NSW, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Gold Package will allow 30 days of job posting with no criminal history background checks included.
The Attorney General's Report on Criminal History Background Checks (June 2006) noted, "No single source exists that provides complete and up-to-date information about a person's criminal history.
As a part of NCIC 2000, the NSOR will flag sex offenders when agencies request authorized fingerprint-based, criminal history background checks.
Qualifying entities can now request fingerprint-based national criminal history background checks.
The DTIS offering provides a cost-effective solution for individuals who are required to obtain a criminal history background check, including those who work with vulnerable populations or have access to valuable corporate assets.
METHODS Each VA is required to undergo a criminal history background check and 24 hours of training conducted over a 3-day period.
His exemplary work on The Attorney General's Report on Criminal History Background Checks will serve as a benchmark for future changes to federal law authorizing national background checks.