These include: amendments to the Criminal Code Act relating to assault on workers so that if you assault someone while they are working or volunteering and injure them, you will go to gaol ; minimum mandatory sentencing for serious assaults to ensure people who commit these offences serve their time in gaol ; Victims of crime assistance amendments to provide more financial assistance for victims of crime ; amendments to the Bail Act and the Domestic and Family Violence Act to enable the courts to order drug and alcohol tests for people on bail or under an order.
What does CCA stand for?
CCA stands for Criminal Code Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCA
We have 955 other meanings of CCA in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Canadian Academies (est. 2005)
- Court of Criminal Appeal
- Courteney Cox Arquette (actress)
- Cowcod Conservation Area (California)
- Credit Card Advantage (software)
- Credit Card Application (consumer finance)
- Credit Ceiling Authority
- Credit Control Answer (online charging)
- Credit Counseling Agency
- Creedmoor Civic Association (Bellerose, NY)
- Critical Characteristics Audit
- Croatian Competition Agency
- Cross Cutting Approach (UN)
- Cross-Cultural Analysis
- Crossroads Community Association (various locations)
- Cruise Control Accelerate
- Cruising Club of America (sailboat racing and cruising sailors)
- Crystalline Cluster Approach
- Cuivre, Chrome, Arsenic (French: Copper, Chromium, Arsenic; lumber treatment)
- Culturable Command Area (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Making threats to kill attracts up to 10 years in jail under the Victorian Crimes Act 1958, and using a carriage service to menace, harass or cause offence attracts up to three years in jail under the Commonwealth Criminal Code Act 1995.
Under the Criminal Code Act, prosecutions of this nature cannot be commenced under Australian law without the consent of the attorney general," the spokesman said.