Normally, crime is nothing to celebrate, but the Crime Free Multi-Housing Program has apartment residents doing just that in 1,700 cities in 43 states.
What does CFMHP stand for?
CFMHP stands for Crime Free Multi-Housing Program (Irving, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chemin de Fer de La Matapédia et du Golfe (railway)
- Children First Medical Group (Emeryville, CA)
- Community Forest Management Group (Bhutan)
- Comprehensive Flood Management Grant Program (est. 1976; Department of the Environment; Maryland)
- Center for Fetal Monkey Gene Transfer (University of California, Davis; Davis, CA)
- Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital (Rocky Mount, VA)
- Center for Facilities Maintenance and Hardware (US GSA)
- Center for Mental Health, Inc (Anderson, Indiana)
- Crime Free Multi-Housing (various locations)
- Canadian Federation of Mental Health Nurses
- Child and Family Mental Health Services (various locations)
- Community Forensic Mental Health Service (Australian Department of Health and Human Services)
- CareFirst of Maryland, Inc. (insurance company; Washington D.C.)
- Central Florida Marine Institute (Lakeland, FL)
- Centre de Formation de Musiciens Intervenants (French musician training center; various universities)
- Congregatio Filiorum Mariae Immaculatae (Latin: Congregation of the Daughters of Mary of the Immaculate Conception; Connecticut)
- Consolidated Freight Monitoring International (France)
- Cloud Feedback Model Intercomparison Project
- Chippewa Falls Museum of Industry and Technology
- Canadian Folk Music Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
htm Watertown, South Dakota Population: 17,592 Program Name: Crime Free Multi-Housing Program Year Started: 1999 Address: City of Watertown, PO Box 910, Watertown, SD 57201 Contact: Captain Lon Greenfield, Police Department, (605) 882-6210 Watertown's Crime Free Multi-Housing Program reduces criminal disturbances in multi-housing complexes.
The Crime Free Multi-Housing Program is a 10-year-old international program reaching more than 1,700 U.