ImageWare is also providing it Crime Capture System to the SeaTac Police Department.
What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for Crime Capture System (software; ImageWare)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- Country Cooperation Strategy (Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization)
- County Court Summons (legal document)
- Crash Causation Study (US DOT)
- Creative Channel Services (Los Angeles, CA)
- Credentialed Coding Specialist
- Credit Card Scheme
- Credit Collection Service (various locations)
- Credit Control Services (various locations)
- Credit Counseling Services
- Crew Coordination System
- Crispy Chicken Strips (A&W)
- Cross Currency Swap
- Cross-Cultural Solutions
- Crown Cork & Seal Co. Inc (US packaging products manufacturer)
- Cruel Colossus Sword (Diablo II Weapon)
- Cruising Club Suisse (boating club; Switzerland)
- Cryogenic Cooling System
- Crystal Covered Shroud (Everquest)
- Cumberland County Schools (North Carolina)
- Current Controlled Switch (computer electronics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ImageWare's Face ID application utilizes facial recognition technology to search for and match facial characteristics of a suspect against a police department's Crime Capture System (CCS), an easy-to-use digital imaging solution for automated capture, storage, and retrieval of booking images and related information.
IWS Law Enforcement, formerly known as Crime Capture System (CCS), is a digital booking, identification and investigative solution that provides law enforcement organizations the ability to capture, search and retrieve criminal mug shots and booking information, and create photo lineups, mug books and photo ID.
Navy Base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba -- Securing our law enforcement product orders in Mexico with the installation of our Crime Capture System(R) and facial recognition product, Face ID(R) into the State of Baja California, Mexico prison system -- Introducing our PDA-based Crime Capture System in Los Angeles County, California and Milwaukee County, Wisconsin -- Expanding the product line and distribution of our Professional Digital Photography products into the UK and the Middle East -- Consolidating office facilities at Boston and Costa Mesa into existing offices -- Hiring veteran smart card executive, Joseph F.
ImageWare Crime Capture System is a scalable, easy-to-use digital booking and mugshot system that enables law enforcement organizations to capture, store and retrieve images and related information.
The Ministry of Public Safety chose ImageWare's Crime Capture System for the National Criminal Archive.
has selected the company's Crime Capture System (CCS) to streamline their juvenile and adult booking as well as its investigative procedures.
Amex: IW) today announced that it was awarded a contract to provide a Crime Capture System (CCS) repository system to the State of Minnesota's Department of Public Safety in conjunction with six county sheriff departments.