Treatment of early stage squamous-cell carcinoma of the glottic larynx: endoscopic surgery or cricohyoidoepiglottopexy versus radiotherapy.
What does CHEP stand for?
CHEP stands for Cricohyoidoepiglottopexy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHEP
We have 30 other meanings of CHEP in our Acronym Attic
- Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario Pain Scale (aka Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario Pain Score; Canada)
- Centre for Health Evaluation and Outcome Sciences (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Canadian Hypertension Education Program (est. 2000)
- Certified Healthcare Emergency Professional (International Board for the Certification of Safety Managers)
- Child Hunger and Education Program (Canada)
- Commonwealth Handling Equipment Pooling (CHEP Inc.)
- Computers in High Energy Physics (Conference)
- Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (international conference)
- Conference on High-Energy Physics
- Copperbelt Health Education Project (est. 1988; Netherlands)
- Center for Higher Education Policy Analysis (University of Southern California; Los Angeles, CA)
- Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis
- California Higher Education Policy Center
- Center for Higher Education Policy Studies
- Comparative Higher Education Policy Studies (course)
- Contact Heat Evoked Potential Stimulator (biomedicine)
- Centre for Higher Education Quality (Australia)
- Charter Evaluation and Qualification (aviation)
- Chelation Enhanced Quenching
- Children's Hand-Use Experience Questionnaire (Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6,10) To our knowledge, no case of laryngeal carcinosarcoma treated with supracricoid partial laryngectomy and cricohyoidoepiglottopexy has been previously reported.
Glottic carcinoma with a fixed true vocal cord: Outcomes after neoadjuvant chemotherapy and supracricoid partial laryngectomy with cricohyoidoepiglottopexy.