What does CDCCR stand for?
CDCCR stands for Cri-Du-Chat Critical Region (genetics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Child Day Care Center (division of Child Day Care Licensing and regulatory services)
- Community Development Conservation Committees (Nepal)
- Complement Dependent Cellular Cytotoxicity
- Conseil de Coopération Culturelle (French: Council for Cultural Co-Operation; est. 1961)
- Constitution Debate Coordinating Committee
- Capital District Celtic Cultural Association (New York; foundation to preserve Irish and Scottish cultural activities; founded 1998)
- Centrifugal Droplet Countercurrent Chromatography
- Canadian Digital Cultural Content Initiative (standards and guidelines)
- Critical Design Configuration Control Limitations (aircraft term)
- Control Data Communications Control Procedure
- Capital District Coalition for Crime Victims' Rights, Inc.
- California State Civil Defense
- Canadian Daily Climate Data
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, with Conduction Defect
- Colorado Division of Commerce and Development
- Communicable Disease Control Directorate (Australia)
- Communicable Disease Control Division (various locations)
- Capital District Coin Dealers Association
- Central Dallas Community Development Corporation (Texas)
- Castlecomer District Community Development Network (Dublin, UK)