A CRAB fisherman was found alive on a sea fort platform yesterday - a day after the body of his only crewman was found in the water near their drifting boat.
What does CRMN stand for?
CRMN stands for Crewman (Armored)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Centre de Ressources Multimédia (French: Multimedia Resource Center)
- Chanctonbury Ring Morris Men (Sussex, UK)
- Collection Requirements Management and Monitoring
- Columbia River Maritime Museum (Astoria, Oregon)
- Cumulated Rate of Mortality Morbidity (cardiovascular disease)
- Customer Relationship Management Maturity (assessment scale)
- Customer Relationship Marketing and Management
- Chemical Reference Material Manufacturers Association
- Closed Reduction and Maxillomandibular Fixation
- Classical Reviews in Mathematics and Mathematical Physics
- Center for Research on Military Organization (University of Maryland)
- chromium-molybdenum (steel)
- Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis
- Communications and Records Management Office
- Corporate Records Management Office
- Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve (US National Park Service)
- Cultural Resource Management Officer (Department of Veterans Affairs program)
- Customer Relations Management Officer
- Craters of the Moon Natural History Association (Hailey, ID)
- Call Record Management Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Brian Daniel ALIFEBOAT crewman from Northumberland risked his life to save a man while on a break from a medical training session.
South Korea's coastguard has shot and wounded a Chinese crewman after coming under attack aboard a boat suspected of illegal fishing, Yonhap news agency has reported.
The best-known militant group in the Niger Delta said one of its allies carried out the attack on a tanker in southern Nigeria earlier Wednesday in which one Romanian crewman was taken hostage.
With the lifelines still down after recovering a boat on the davit, a crewman needed to raise the keel rest.
A reunion for former crewman of the USS Canberra (CA-70/CAG-2, 1943-1970) will be Oct.
Skipper Stephen Humphreys, 33, of Greenock, engineer Robert Cameron, of Houston, and crewman Eric Blackley, 57, of Gourock, all lost their lives in the tragedy.
In 30ft-high seas, the locum doctor for the island of Hoy was airlifted by Coastguard helicopter from the RNLI's Longhope lifeboat to the 42,000-tonne tanker, FR8 Venture, where she stabilised a badly injured crewman.