We scheduled mine-resistant, ambush-protected vehicle (MRAP) and MRAP all-terrain vehicle (M--ATV) driver's training, basic weapons qualifications, crew-served weapons ranges, and the initial training for executing gunnery operations.
What does CSW stand for?
CSW stands for Crew-Served Weapon
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSW
We have 155 other meanings of CSW in our Acronym Attic
- Community Support Worker
- Compartment Stowage Worksheet (US DoD)
- Completed Staff Work
- Computing Skills Workshop (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Conductor Sharing Wellhead (oil industry)
- Continuous Surface Wave
- Conventional Standoff Weapon
- Corporate Semantic Web (various locations)
- Couch Surfing World (website)
- County Station Wagon
- Customer Service Worker
- Cylinder Surface Wave
- Clinical Social Worker in Gerontology
- Canadian Science Writers' Association
- Certified Solidworks Associate
- Chinese Staff and Workers Association
- Clinical Social Work Associate
- Coeliac Society of Western Australia
- Committee on the Status of Women in Astronomy
- Citizens for Safe Water Around Badger (Merrimac, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In March of 2007, when the Army's project managers for Crew-Served Weapons and Cargo Helicopters agreed to a proposal by ARDEC to design the new mount, Javorsky had already been mulling over ideas.
is pleased to announce that the Company's Maxa Beam Crew-Served Weapons Light (CSWL) has been placed on the U.
We also give them a sample weekly battle rhythm for the arms room: MONDAY--vehicle maintenance and operator PMCS TUESDAY--service individual weapons (M9, M4/M16, M203, M500, M107) WEDNESDAY--service crew-served weapons (M249, M240, M2, MK 19) THURSDAY--service individual weapons FRIDAY--update SAMS-E I hope this information helps armorers throughout the Army.
Michael Ascura, Product Manager Crew-Served Weapons.
Each is fitted with mock-up crew stations and gun mount positions for crew-served weapons and mount to a motion platform surrounded by eight large screens that provide realistic virtual environments.
They add it is capable of crew-served weapon mobility and is designed to be a "true internally transportable vehicle without modification or adjustment," says Amos Deacon, the company's chief executive officer.
The AN/PAS-13 Thermal Weapon Sight (TWS) family enables individual and crew-served weapon gunners to see deep into the battlefield, increase surveillance and target acquisition range, and penetrate obscurants, day or night.