The Crew Resource Management Instructor Course and Program Office, a department of the School of Aviation Safety (SAS), is currently part of Naval Aviation Schools Command located aboard NAS Pensacola.
What does CRMI stand for?
CRMI stands for Crew Resource Management Instructor (Civil Aviation Authority; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CRMI
We have 12 other meanings of CRMI in our Acronym Attic
- Capitol Region Mental Health Center (Hartford, CT)
- Columbia River Mental Health Services (Vancouver, WA)
- Caribbean Risk Management Initiative (United Nations)
- Center for Reproduction Medicine and Infertility (New York, New York)
- Certified Residential Mold Inspector
- Christian Restoration Ministries International (Uganda)
- Committed Rate Measurement Interval
- Communist Revolutionary Movement of Ireland
- Consortium Research Management, Inc.
- Council-Certified Residential Mold Inspector (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Campbell River and Area Multicultural and Immigrant Services Association (Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada)
- Cable Radio Milton Keynes (UK)
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Laboratory (University of Alabama, Birmingham)
- China Railway Modern Logistics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Coalition for Responsible Mining Law (est. 1979)
- Cold Rolled Magnetic Lamination (product)
- Cold Rolled Motor Lamination (steel)
- Content Request Markup Language (programming language)
- Customer Relationship Markup Language (computing)
- California Residential Mortgage Lending Act