The CRAVE contract performs services for many different disciplines in the Johnson Space Center Engineering Directorate such as extravehicular activity (EVA) tools and equipment, technology development for advanced EVA, extravehicular robotics, environmental control and life support systems, active thermal control systems, flight crew equipment, and crew health care systems.
What does CHCS stand for?
CHCS stands for Crew Health Care System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHCS
We have 45 other meanings of CHCS in our Acronym Attic
- California Health Care System
- Center for Health Care Services (various locations)
- Center for Health Care Strategies
- Chemical Hazards Communications Society (United Kingdom)
- Cigna Healthcare for Seniors
- College Heights Christian School (various locations)
- Colonial Hills Christian School (Lithia Springs, GA)
- Community Health and Counseling Services (Bangor, ME)
- Composite Health Care System
- Comprehensive Health Care System (various locations)
- Composite Health Care System II
- Composite Health Care System (II) (usually seen as CHCS II)
- City Harvest Community Services Association (Singapore)
- Clark Honors College Students Association (Oregon)
- Clinton Hill Community Supported Agriculture (Valley Falls, NY)
- Community Housing Council of South Australia Inc
- Chapter Coordinating Sub-Committee (IEEE)
- Compact Health Club Step Cart
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Instruction (US Navy)
- Community Health Centers of Southern Iowa
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 31, 2002 Philips Electronics EASI 12-Lead ECG System and Tango Blood Pressure Monitor Central to the Success of NASA's Crew Health Care System Philips Electronics (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHI), and SunTech Medical Instruments today announced that the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is using their EASI 12-Lead ECG System and Tango Blood Pressure Monitoring System, respectively, to monitor the cardiovascular and respiratory health of astronauts aboard the International Space Station.
Lopez-Alegria replaced limited life components in the Volatile Organic Analyzer (VOA), part of the Crew Health Care System.