The Crested Butte Music Festival welcomes, Charles Olivieri-Munroe, the internationally known conductor and music director of the North Czech Philharmonic, who will lead the symphony orchestra in a number of concerts as well as a staged production of Verdi's opera, Falstaff, featuring David Malis, Jon Truitt, and Keith Miller.
What does CBMF stand for?
CBMF stands for Crested Butte Music Festival (Crested Butte, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBMF
We have 1 other meaning of CBMF in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical, BioMedical and Materials Engineering
- Community Based Medical Education
- China National Building Material Equipment Corporation
- Cognitive-Behavioral Model of Everyday Memory (behavioral science)
- Community Based Monitoring and Evaluation System (Uganda)
- Catherine Bullen Memorial Fund (UK)
- Central Bus Maintenance Facility (Cleveland, OH)
- China Broadband Multimedia Forum (conference)
- Completed Beltrami-Michell Formulation (materials mechanics)
- Copper Beech Morgan Farm (horse farm)
- Community-Based Mangrove Forest Management (Philippines)
- Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics (academic program; University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Coal Bed Methane Gas
- Cognitive Brain Mapping Group (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Corporate Benefit Management Group (Memphis, TN)
- Canadian Bulletin of Medical History
- Catch Basin Manhole
- Center for Biomedical and Medical Humanities
- Christiaan Barnard Memorial Hospital (Capetown, South Africa)
- Clyde Bergemann Materials Handling (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adventure, compassion and celebration are Crested Butte's hallmarks, with events like Mardi Gras, the July 4th street games, Crested Butte Music Festival and Festival of the Arts.
The Crested Butte Music Festival welcomes new conductor, David Stern -- son of violinist Isaac Stern -- and kicks off its classical series on July 8th with "Have a Beer with Beethoven" and the performance of Beethoven's 3rd Symphony, "Eroica.