This is a potentially important breakthrough for the Gynecologic Oncology Group," said John Farley, MD, a gynecologic oncologist in the Division of Gynecologic Oncology and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Creighton University School of Medicine at St.
What does CUSOM stand for?
CUSOM stands for Creighton University School of Medicine (Omaha, NE)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- CUStoms has been NOtified
- Catalog of United States Naval Postmarks
- Cambridge University Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- Canadian University Services Organization
- Canadian University Services Overseas
- Carson United Soccer Organization
- Champaign-Urbana Symphony Orchestra (Champaign, IL)
- Charlottesville & University Symphony Orchestra (Charlottesville, VA)
- Clean Up Selly Oak
- Credit Union Service Organization
- Columbia University School of Nursing
- California Unified Service Providers (Los Angeles)
- Canada-US Partnership Forum
- Central United States Partnership
- Centre for Understanding Sustainability in Practice (UK)
- Comic Update Script for PHP
- Commander Undersea Systems Pacific
- Committee on Undergraduate Standings and Petitions
- Committee United for Safety and Protection (San Francisco, CA)
- Commonly Used System Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Central Massachusetts native, he graduated from the College of the Holy Cross, then studied medicine at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and Creighton University School of Medicine in Nebraska.
Additionally, medical students at the future Creighton University School of Medicine at St.
Edwan of Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE, and Drs.
Arthur), University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, and the Department of Ophthalmology, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha (Dr.
All Andreason had to do was submit to twice-daily bouts on a 75-pound contraption installed in her guest bedroom by the Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Neb.
Robert Heaney, a calcium expert at Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Neb.
The Creighton University School of Medicine has been teaching tomorrow's doctors since 1892.