[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "He or she is the person responsible for that area in terms of hunting, fishing and trapping," says Jack Blacksmith, chairman of the Cree Mineral Exploration Board (CMEB).
What does CMEB stand for?
CMEB stands for Cree Mineral Exploration Board (Wemindji, Quebec, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMEB
We have 4 other meanings of CMEB in our Acronym Attic
- Construction and Mining Equipment Association of Australia
- Centre de Microscopie Électronique Appliquée à la Biologie (French: Center for Electron Microscopy Applied to Biology)
- Committee for Minority Ethnic Anglican Concerns
- Centre de Management Europe Amérique Latine (French: Europe Latin America Management Center)
- Conservation and Management of the Eastern Arc Mountain Forests (Tanzania)
- Consortium for Middle Eastern and African Studies (Canada)
- Contemporary Music Events and Artist Services (UK)
- Centre de Médecine Esthétique de Boucherville (French: Boucherville Center of Aesthetic Medicine; Boucherville, Quebec, Canada)
- Centre Missionnaire Évangélique de Bretagne (French: Evangelical Missionary Centre of Brittany; Plounévézel, Brittany, France)
- Connecticut Medical Examining Board
- Chamber of Mines of Eastern British Columbia (Nelson, British Columbia, Canada)
- Cambridge Model European Council
- Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Central Minnesota Ethanol Cooperative (Little Falls, MN)
- Claude Moore Education Complex (Virginia)
- Complementary Medicines Evaluation Committee (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- Council of Ministers of Education, Canada
- Centre for Middle Eastern and Central Asia Studies (Arab Social Science Research)
- C & M Educational Connections and Consulting (Dorchester, MA)
- California Military Environmental Coordination Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the committee include Majescor Resources, Ashton Mining, SOQUEM, Eastmain Resources, Western Troy, the Cree Mineral Exploration Board, local labor unions, and Chibougamau region elected officials.