Credit unions are incredibly generous as they also give to their local charities, state credit union foundations and other charitable efforts, such as Credit Unions for Kids, which also has seen increased participation.
What does CUFK stand for?
CUFK stands for Credit Unions for Kids
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Chicago Underground Film Festival
- Citizens United to Find Fugitives (Lakewood, CO)
- Club de Usuarios del Ford Focus
- Columbia University Film Festival (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Cabin User Fee Fairness Act
- Credit Union Fast Financing System (Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union; Los Angeles, CA)
- Customs Undercover Fundamental Financial System (U.S. Customs Service)
- Compute Unified Fast Fourier Transform (NVIDIA)
- Christians United for Israel
- Californians United for Justice
- Central Utah Federation of Labor
- Chittagong Urea Fertilizer Limited (Bangladesh, India corporation)
- Canadian University Field Lacrosse Association
- Colorado University Faculty Leadership Association
- Chongqing United Foreign Language Institute (China)
- Cairo University Faculty of Medicine
- Casa Universitaria Franco-Mexicana (Spanish: Franco-Mexican University House)
- Centro Universitario Franco Mexicano (Spanish; Mexican university)
- Carcar United Footwear Manufacturer Association Inc
- Canadian Urban Forest Network (advocacy group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SELCO Community Credit Union raised $11,333 during its participation in Shop for Miracles, a one-day Credit Unions for Kids program that raised funds for Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend and Doernbecher Children's Hospital.
Credit Unions for Kids (CU4Kids) is the national credit union movement's charity of choice.
About the Children's Miracle Network and Credit Unions for Kids
The Northwest credit union community has raised more than $130,000 for Credit Unions for Kids to support six Children's Miracle Network Hospitals in Oregon and Washington, according to an Oct.
March 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --NASA Federal Credit Union (NASA Federal) and the nation's credit unions have generated over $100 million since 1996 for the Children's Miracle Network (CMN) through Credit Unions for Kids.
Since 1996, credit unions have partnered with Children's Miracle Network Hospitals through the Credit Unions for Kids program.
Members of Eugene-based Oregon Metro Federal Credit Union raised more than $9,000 for the Credit Unions for Kids campaign benefitting Doernbecher Children's Hospital and the pediatric units of Sacred Heart Medical Center and Rogue Valley Medical Center.