After 55 years, Credit Union of Johnson County has a new name: Mainstreet Credit Union.
What does CUJC stand for?
CUJC stands for Credit Union of Johnson County
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUJC
We have 1 other meaning of CUJC in our Acronym Attic
- C/C++ User's Journal
- Campus Universitaire de Jussieu (French: Jussieu University Campus)
- Central University of Jharkhand (India)
- Chittagong Union of Journalists (Bangladesh)
- Consumers Union of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Credit Union Journal (SourceMedia Inc.)
- Cambridge University Jugglers' Association (UK)
- Ciudad Universitaria José Antonio Echeverría (Cuban University)
- Concordia Undergraduate Journal of Art History
- Cambridge University Judo Club (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Canadian Undergraduate Journal of Cognitive Science
- Cornell University Jazz Ensembles (New York)
- Champaign-Urbana Jewish Federation (Illinois)
- Clergy United for Juvenile Justice
- Cambridge University Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Curtis Joseph (NHL goalie)
- Cambridge University Jewish Society (UK)
- Coated Unbleached Kraft (printing and boxmaking paper)
- Conservatoires UK
- Consumers Union of Korea (est. 1970; Seoul, South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Credit Union of Johnson County was originally founded as a teachers' credit union, and we are long-time supporters of school district foundations.