The credit union lobbied hard to get lawmakers to support the Credit Union Regulatory Improvements Act.
What does CURIA stand for?
CURIA stands for Credit Union Regulatory Improvements Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of CURIA in our Acronym Attic
- Cooper Union Research Foundation (est. 1976)
- Cambridge University Rugby Fives Club (UK)
- Cambridge University Rugby Football Club (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Clemson University Rugby Football Club
- Common Usage Radio Frequency Check-Out Equipment
- California Uniform Retail Food Facilities Law
- Computerized Least Squares Curve Fit
- Clemson University Restoration Institute (est. 2004; Charleston, SC)
- College-University Resource Institute (Washington, DC)
- Credit Union Resources, Inc.
- Canadian Universities Reciprocal Insurance Exchange
- Compact Uniform Resource Identifier
- Christian Underground Rock in Ontario
- Caltech Undergraduate Research Journal
- Cambridge University Robot Language
- Center for Urban Research and Learning (Loyola University; Chicago, IL)
- Client Uniform Resource Locator
- Coal Utilization Research Laboratories (Leatherhead, England)
- Compartment for Uncoupling of Receptors and Ligands
- Consortium of University Research Libraries in the British Isles (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marchant signed as a co-sponsor of the Credit Union Regulatory Improvements Act of 2005 (CURIA) and consistently supports credit unions' federal income tax exemption.
2317 is the Credit Union Regulatory Improvements Act (CURIA) would expand credit union authority to lend 20 percent of its assets to small-business loans as compared to today's rate of 12 1/4 percent.