SEATTLE, April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union (SMCU) and Credit Union Northwest (CUNW) are pleased to announce their upcoming merger that is anticipated to become effective in early June 2007.
What does CUNW stand for?
CUNW stands for Credit Union Northwest
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUNW
- Centro Universitario del Noroccidente (Guatemala school)
- Centre for United Nations Peacekeeping (United Service Institution of India; New Delhi, India)
- Campaign for United Nations Reform
- Cambridge University Nigeria Society (UK)
- Capacity of Urea-Nitrogen Synthesis
- Chinese Version of Ullanlinna Narcolepsy Scale
- Canadian University Nursing Students Association
- Centro Universitario del Sur (Guatemala university)
- Columbia University National Undergraduate Film Festival
- Community University of North Wales (UK)
- See You Next Week
- City University of New York
- City University of New York Nonsense Syllable Test
- City University of New York Athletic Conference
- Cadet Under Officer
- Carcinoma of Unknown Origin (cancer)
- Chief Underpants Officer (Joe Boxer)
- Chief Underwriting Officer
- Columbia University Orchestra (New York, NY)
- Copenhagen University Observatory (Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Northwest Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union Northwest Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union, headquartered in Tigard, Oregon, was chartered in 1940, and serves the employees and agents of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies in Oregon and Washington.