The MemberCARE Financial Services program was established in 1994 as a comprehensive financial management program developed and managed by Credit Union Insurance Services (CUIS) of Burlington, Ontario.
What does CUIS stand for?
CUIS stands for Credit Union Insurance Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUIS
We have 3 other meanings of CUIS in our Acronym Attic
- Chancellor's Undergraduate Internship Program (University of California Santa Cruz)
- Connecticut Unfair Insurance Practices Act
- Chulalongkorn University Intellectual Property Institute
- China United Intellectual Property Protection Center
- Center for Urban Initiatives and Research (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- Center for Underground Infrastructure Research and Education (Arlington, TX)
- Cambridge University Industrial Society (UK)
- Cardiff University Islamic Society (United Kingdom)
- Colorado United Irish Societies (est. 1995)
- Computer Users Information Service (Oxford, England, UK)
- Cumberland Island National Seashore (US National Park Service)
- Credit Union Insurance Services Association (Vancouver, Canada)
- Coalition of Utah Internet Service Providers
- Credit Union Information Security Professional’s Association
- Community-University Institute for Social Research (University of Saskatchewan; Canada)
- Chengdu University of Information Technology (Chengdu, China)
- Código Único de Identificación Tributaria (Spanish: Single Tax Identification Code; Argentina)
- Columbia University Information Technology
- Common User Installation Transport Network
- C/C++ User's Journal