Through a partnership with Credit Union Family Service Centers, CCF provides its members access to 24 additional branch locations in Michigan and more than 1,800 others nationwide.
What does CUFSC stand for?
CUFSC stands for Credit Union Family Service Centers (First Community Federal Credit Union; Michigan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUFSC
- Center for Urban Forest Research
- Critical Unfunded Requirement (US Army)
- Cumulus Fractus
- Cambridge University Finance System (UK)
- Chess Unit of Foreign Securities (Australia)
- College and University Financial System
- Common User Facsimile System
- Credit Union Financial Services
- Centro Universitário Fundação Santo André (Portuguese: University Center Foundation Randfontein)
- Columbia University Figure Skating Club (New York)
- Cody Unser First Step Foundation (New Mexico)
- Contingent Upon Finding Suitable Housing (real estate)
- Credit Union Financial Services Limited Partnership
- Credit Union Financial Support System (Australia)
- Colorado University Freestyle Ski Team (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- Children of the Universe Foundation
- Colegio Universitario Fermin Toro (Spanish: Fermin Bull College; est. 1975; Venezuela)
- Cubic Feet (shipping and packing)
- Canada-US Free Trade Agreement
- Census User Guide
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently, there are SCC Credit Union Family Service Centers (or stand-alone branches) and outlets throughout Michigan, Maryland and Virginia, which serve 32,000 members daily.
March 26 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of its commitment to enhance convenience for its members, Motor Parts Federal Credit Union (MPFCU) announced today that it has partnered with Credit Union Family Service Centers to provide customers with 21 additional branch locations in Michigan and more than 900 others nationwide, beginning April 1, 2003.