Rodriguez acknowledges having worked for several credit unions and having taking training to become a credit union development educator, but he said that was because he has been a strong advocate of credit unions since first joining one in college.
What does CUDE stand for?
CUDE stands for Credit Union Development Educator (accreditation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUDE
We have 2 other meanings of CUDE in our Acronym Attic
- Council of University Deans of Arts and Humanities (UK)
- Carotid Ultrasound Disease Assessment Study
- Common User Data Terminal
- California Utilities Diversity Council (Sacramento, CA)
- Cleveland Urban Design Collaborative (Ohio)
- Council of University Directors of Clinical Psychology
- Colorado University Decision Diagram (software package)
- Cows United in Danger, Not Dinner (Chick-Fil-A promotion)
- Cousins United to Defeat Discriminating Laws Through Education
- Committee on Urban Design and Environment (Rochester, MN)
- El Centro Universitario Doctor Emilio Cardenas (Spanish: Doctor Emilio Cardenas Central University; Tlalnepantla, Mexico)
- Confederacion Uruguaya De Entidades Cooperativas (Spanish)
- Centre for Urban Development and Environmental Management (UK)
- Credit Union Deposit Guarantee Corporation (Canada)
- Chicago Urban Devils Golf Enthusiasts' League (Illinois)
- Cambridge University Drag Hounds (Cambridge, uk)
- Civilian US Direct Hire
- Centre for Urbanity, Dialogue and Information (Denmark)
- Citizens United for a Decent Internet (Livonia, MI)
- Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2000, he received his certification as a Credit Union Development Educator.