Most recently, Open Solutions Canada announced that it signed a letter of intent for a 10-year license, outsourcing and reseller agreement with Calgary-based Celero Solutions (Celero), a joint venture of Credit Union Central Alberta, Credit Union Central Manitoba, Credit Union Central Saskatchewan, Credit Union Electronic Transaction Services and Concentra Financial that serves more than 150 Canadian credit unions.
What does CUCA stand for?
CUCA stands for Credit Union Central Alberta (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUCA
We have 3 other meanings of CUCA in our Acronym Attic
- Credit Union Consultants, Inc (Centerville, OH)
- Credit Union of Colorado
- Cuban Convertible Peso (ISO currency code)
- Cucuta, Colombia - Camilo Daza (Airport Code)
- Customs Union Commission (trade; various locations)
- Cambridge University Conservative Association
- Coalition for United Community Action (est. 1970; Chicago, IL)
- Concordia University College of Alberta (Canada)
- Core Unit Chip Application (est. 2001; Friedrich-Schiller-University; Jena, Germany)
- Country Urban Councils' Association
- Cambridge University Committee for Aerial Photography (University of Cambridge; England, UK)
- Campus Union Campus Activities Professionals
- Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs
- Credit Union Central of British Columbia (Canada)
- China United Coal Bed Methane Co. Ltd. (est. 1996)
- California Uniform Commercial Code
- Cardiff University Caving Club (UK)
- Clackamas United Church of Christ (Milwaukie, OR)
- Club d'Utilisation du Chien de Chasse (French hunting dog club)
- Congregational United Church of Christ (also seen as UCC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Calgary-based Celero Solutions (Celero), a joint venture of Credit Union Central Alberta, Credit Union Central Manitoba, Credit Union Central Saskatchewan, Credit Union Electronic Transaction Services and Concentra Financial which serves more than 150 Canadian credit unions, has signed a non-binding letter of intent to conclude a 10-year licensing rights, reseller and maintenance agreement with Open Solutions Inc.