CSFBi, which was called Credit Suisse Financial Products during the time in question, is part of Swiss investment banking business Credit Suisse Group.
What does CSFP stand for?
CSFP stands for Credit Suisse Financial Products
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSFP
We have 18 other meanings of CSFP in our Acronym Attic
- Call Setup Failure Probability
- Chartered Senior Financial Planner
- Chef de Section Formation Professionnelle (French: Section Head of Vocational Training)
- Coded Superframe Phase (wireless communication)
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- Common and Foreign Security Policy (of the European Union)
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (UK)
- Compact Small Form-Factor Pluggable Transceiver (optical telecommunications)
- Conseil Supérieur de la Fonction Publique (French: Higher Council of Civil Service)
- Consolidated Statement of Financial Position
- Colorado State Foster Parent Association
- Carpinteria Summerland Fire Protection District (Santa Barbara, CA)
- California Society of Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Conseil Supérieur de la Fonction Publique Territoriale (French: High Council of Regional Public Service)
- Changes in Sexual Functioning Questionnaire (psychiatry)
- Core-Stateless Fair Queueing
- Civitas Studiosorum in Fundamento Reformato (Netherlands)
- Colegio Santa Francisca Romana (Colombian school)
- Colony Stimulating Factor Receptor
- Committee on Scientific Freedom and Responsibility (AAAS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TOKYO, March 8 Kyodo London-based Credit Suisse Financial Products (CSFP) was ordered Thursday to pay 40 million yen in fines for violating the Japanese Banking Law by obstructing a government inspection of its Tokyo branch.
Among them was the Tokyo department of Credit Suisse Financial Products for which the penalty suspends part of its operations immediately, and revokes its banking license Nov.
Under the holding company whose name, subject to the necessary approvals, will be changed to Credit Suisse Group, the existing companies in the Group, including Credit Suisse, Swiss Volksbank, Bank Leu, Credit Suisse Financial Products and CS First Boston, will be reorganized into four distinct specialized business units, organized opposite four client segments: Credit Suisse Volksbank: Swiss domestic banking; Credit Suisse Private Banking: private banking worldwide; Credit Suisse Asset Management: institutional asset management worldwide; Credit Suisse First Boston: corporate and investment banking worldwide.
Gaston also worked as an Accountant and IT Systems Project Manager at Credit Suisse Financial Products and as an Assistant Treasurer with Global Financial Controlling at Bankers Trust NA.
TOKYO, March 14 Kyodo The British headquarters of Credit Suisse Financial Products (CSFP) pleaded not guilty Tuesday at the Tokyo District Court to charges of violating the Banking Law by obstructing a Japanese government inspection of its Tokyo branch.
This latter bank will absorb the current activities of CS First Boston and Credit Suisse Financial Products, a derivative products unit.
Following qualification as a Chartered Management Accountant in 1986 he has pursued a fifteen-year career in information technology management within the financial services industry, working for companies such as Midland Montagu, Bankers Trust, Credit Suisse Financial Products and NatWest Capital Markets.