Incorporated and Credit Suisse, New York Branch to purchase an aggregate of $250 million of its common stock.
What does CSNY stand for?
CSNY stands for Credit Suisse, New York Branch (bank)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSNY
We have 1 other meaning of CSNY in our Acronym Attic
- Chimpanzee Sanctuary Northwest
- Client Services for NetWare
- Computer Science and Networking (course)
- Computer Stores Northwest
- Cultural Studies Non-Western (college program)
- Civil Service National Whitley Council (United Kingdom)
- Cardiothoracic Surgeons for Northwest Ohio (Toledo, OH)
- Carolina Sandhills National Wildlife Refuge (South Carolina; US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- Canadian Society of New York (est. 1897; now Canadian Association of New York Incorporated)
- Cosmetic Surgery of New York (Port Jefferson Station, NY)
- Crosby Stills Nash and Young (band)
- Cryonics Society of New York
- Culture Shock New York (dance group)
- Crosby Stills Nash and Young Tour 2000
- Canal Society of New York State (est. 1956; Buffalo, NY)
- Cancer Society of New Zealand
- Chartered Secretaries New Zealand (est. 1937; Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators)
- Chico Science and Nacao Zumbi (band)
- Christian Surfers New Zealand
- Consulting Surveyors of New Zealand (New Zealand Institute of Surveyors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Credit Suisse, New York Branch ("CSFB") and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association ("WFB") acted as co-lead arrangers.
The company also announced that it has entered into a $600 million accelerated share repurchase (ASR) agreement with Credit Suisse, New York Branch.
The structures for the existing series are similar to the two new issues except that 1990-A has the benefit of a letter of credit from Credit Suisse, New York Branch, instead of a cash collateral account.
The rating is based upon the 100 percent support of Credit Suisse, New York Branch.