Because there is no useful Credit risk transfer option for smaller loans, lending institutions know that they can't trade out of a loan and instead must bear the entire risk," Golden said at the time.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Credit Risk Transfer (banking)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 326 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Corneal Refractive Therapy
- Corporate Roundtable
- Council for Responsible Telemedicine
- Counter Revolutionary Troop
- Counter-Rotating Tines (tillers)
- Court (Canada Post road designation)
- Craft Revival Trust (India)
- Creation Resources Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because there is no useful credit risk transfer option for smaller loans, lending institutions know that they can't trade out of a loan and instead must bear the entire risk," said John Golden, President and CEO of Omega Performance.
7) Although the figure is not weighted by asset quality, it seems that European financial institutions have absorbed a sizable share of the risk embodied in credit risk transfer instruments such as securitised mortgages (figure 2).
In contrast, synthetic CLOs are widely revered for their capacity of efficient credit risk transfer instead of a clean break of credit-linkage through a true sale of assets.
We encourage the publication of new ideas on measuring, managing and hedging counterparty credit risk, credit risk transfer techniques, liquidity risk and extreme credit events.
Financial System Liquidity and Credit Risk Transfers Section 4: Liquidity and Architecture of the Financial System 13.
Its areas of expertise include portfolio credit risk transfer, collateral replacement, credit enhancement, commodity risk management, and catastrophe bonds.
NYSE:PRS), a leader in key segments of the credit risk transfer market, today announced that Don Young has joined Primus Asset Management, one of its principal operating subsidiaries, as Senior Portfolio Manager for High Yield Products.