credit rating agency Standard & Poor's raised its credit risk rating for long term debt to AA- from A+ and, for its short-term debt, to A-1+ from to A-1.
What does CRR stand for?
CRR stands for Credit Risk Rating
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRR
We have 198 other meanings of CRR in our Acronym Attic
- Contingency Retention Requirement
- Continuous Renal Replacement
- Contract Rights Renewal (UK)
- Cooperatively Rearranging Region (crystals)
- Cost Recovery Rate
- Cost Recovery Regulations
- Country Risk Rating (various organizations)
- Cox Ross Rubinstein (financial options valuation model)
- Credential Record Reference
- Credit Report Request
- Crew Readiness Review
- Criminal Record Report
- Critical Requirements Review (NASA)
- Cuminanza Rumantscha Radio e Televisiun (Romansh speaking Radio and Television, Switzerland)
- Current Run Rate
- Customer Relation Representative
- Cyber Risk Report (Cisco Systems)
- Copper Response Regulator 1 (genetics)
- California Resource Recovery Association
- Capabilities Review and Risk Assessment (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey also found that more than half of SMEs (55%) now a 'worse than average' external credit risk rating (up from 48% in Q1-2 2011 and more using their overdraft facility regularly, and to 50% or more of the agreed limit.
In a move to shore up the credit risk rating of Lebanon, Central Bank Governor Riad Salameh undertook a $2 billion debt swap between the Bank and the Finance Ministry.
Al Alam Al Youm CBE elaborates on provisioning for various credit risk ratings The Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) elaborated on details of the 10 levels for various credit risk ratings to be reassessed quarterly, and according to which provisions are to be booked.
This paper offers empirical evidence of the importance of debt instruments--particularly monetary and financial--in countries, with a methodology to test the persistence of credit risk rating agencies, which must include additional instruments to test the financial health of a country.
AMP was created to complement the existing investment funds and credit risk ratings.
Last month, international credit risk rating agency Moody's warned that western European banks involved in the former Soviet bloc would face "continuous" downward pressure on their ratings because of the exposure.
The S&P move follows affirmation of the bank's long term credit risk rating of A- stable by Fitch in August and earlier by Capital Intelligence of A stable in June.